Just One Thought!
It’s not’s about gaining speed but about slowing down less than anybody else.
It takes a huge effort, something beyond our routine, everyday kind of work ethic, to reach the levels of performance needed to be World Best. And there are dozens of guys across the globe putting in the kind of effort-
Olympian effort! Going way beyond where the average person would stop.
- You give up everything else,
- There is just one big goal
- You wake up each day with one plan – To be the best!
- All the agenda items are about working that plan
- You think about getting better at it, and then some more
- It takes ages to make increment gain but the dream keeps you going
- There is no time to be disappointed because the others are catching up
- You are challenging yourself each day to get better than before
And then it’s your big day … the whole world is watching … you go out there and stun the field, even yourself!
The big names we hear about, follow, admire and wish to be like, be they sportspersons, professionals, businessmen, academicians or artists, they all follow the kind of work ethic mentioned above.
They do what it takes and some more; nothing else matters to them!
And when the preparation is that level, come the big occasion you are able to unleash unbelievable amount of energy, your performance leaves everyone else gasping!
The idea is to build up speed explosively, surge ahead of the pack before they can even blink and keep delivering unmatched levels of output long after the point where the competition expects you to run out of steam … awesome, jaw-dropping, world-beating levels of performance.
Such performance makes everyone sit up and take notice and after they are done with the cheering the stunned folks get busy trying to emulate you … and use your words for inspiration!
Have just one thought in your head … Be the best!
To receive Updates regarding all the articles published at Sales Coach Blog you only need to ’Like‘: https://www.facebook.com/Sales.Coach.Blog